Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dragon Age Origins Infinite Health Xbox

Michael Haselsteiner to the events on K2

Great effort and hope it will succeed if Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, and finally the summit of K2 achieve, by the terrible news of the crash of Sweden Fredrik Ericsson have been overshadowed.

When you stand even a few days before the departure to a Himalayan expedition (I would like to take this opportunity to point out that the Cho Oyu is comparable in any way with regard to the difficulties and the objective dangers with the K2) occur in the face of such an event by his colleagues, friends and his own family to the "why" in the foreground.

The answer, for me personally is: "Because it's the thing that I enjoy."

My deepest sympathy goes to the family by Fredrik Ericsson many of my thoughts are with the climbers on K2 and yet directed my gaze to Cho Oyu - the "Turquoise Goddess".

0 comments:

Post a Comment