Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Building A Corr Truck

Contest "From high Schwab to Cho Oyu"

Last Sunday I was again traveling on my trip on the high standard quasi Schwab. This time my new digital camera was the first time on a mountain top. I was able to try out the many features and some of the same pitfalls I encountered this unit.

Above all, I could shoot at a beautiful mountain weather a few photos, which perhaps in January / February 2011, be exhibited during my planned multi-vision presentation entitled "From high to Cho Oyu Schwab" (photos, audio and movies) in space Kapfenberg.

The exact date and place of the presentation will be fixed in late October and early November. If they want to be informed of the establishment of the date of the presentation and would like to participate in the raffle for two tickets click the link below and register with your name and e-mail address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment