Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What's The Best Double Din Stereo Gps System

Rest day in Tingri

Yesterday we went from Nyalam over a 5,000 meter high
pass to the Tibetan plateau and have our very
simple quarters in Tingri (4,300 meters), based .

On a walk yesterday and I could Sepp see between the clouds already
Cho Oyu in the distance.

are now just Joe, Roland and Walter go on a leisurely walk to
get used to a height of 5000 meters
to be something better to the altitude. Roland
is it to start its second flight. Tomorrow it's off to Chinese Base Camp at least
already 4900 meters. After I

before yesterday a scratchy throat feel,
I feel a little cold since yesterday. These are not good conditions for tomorrow
rise even higher. As required in the amount
infections extremely long to heal (from a certain height
no rallies at all possible), I
I decided to skip the walk today and spend the day with plenty of warm tea
in Tingri. Is

Fortunately the sentiment among all expedition participants
excellent. As I said, tomorrow it goes to the Chinese Base
Camp where we will spend two days. Then it is final
past with the amenities of civilization. But
we come to the goddess of the turquoise one step closer. From there
we want to write the next update.

send on behalf of the entire team, I love you many greetings from
Tingri,
Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment